10.13.2005

covered with sparkle.

It's day ONE of my New York City vacation with Lyd and in the midst of swimming through streets flooded with rain, we are having a great time. Our flight got in a bit late but we arrived at the Crowne Plaza around 1pm, grabbed our umbrellas and took out the streets, grabbing a quick bite to eat at fridays. We came back to our hotel about 4 and took a power nap, had dinner at Roxys then grabbed the metro to Greenwich for an evening at the Comedy Cellar. Overall it was a good time, take away a few crude remarks about sex and women, it would have been even better. We had about reached our limit and grabbed a cab back and now, almost 1 am, I'm laying in an white, giant-sized bed, trying to muffle all the thoughts fighting for space in my head and simply go to sleep.

Why is it never that easy?

I don't pretend to understand...I don't even try, not even sure that I want to.

So, until I have a bit more to say...or, haha, I'm awake enough to explain write anyway, I'll say boi noite, dormir bien.

Good Night Sweet World....Goodnight. May I learn from you and allow Holy Spirit, my best friend, to guide and lead me into all truths....

2 Comments:

Blogger priscilla said...

hey sweet'ums! Im glad that you are having fun! read my page pcillaslife.blogspot.com!! Love ya

6:25 AM  
Blogger priscilla said...

hello you need to write more! If I can't talk to you and see you at least BLOG! that was me yelling!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home