7.06.2006

An Unexpected Visit

An unexpected time, an unexpected place
Watching the hands on my watch, longing for the moments to pass quickly so I could meet with you. A patch of grass or pile of dirt, I don’t care, I Just need to be with you
An unexpected time, an unexpected place
Your presence arrives like a subtle, gentle wind...my attention is yours. and I hear your voice
Still your spirit, my daughter, the beats of your heart are merely echoes of my heart...the breath rising in your chest flowed from the very breath I first breathed in you...Be still, sweet one, let me come to you right where you and show the beauty of true intimacy...intimacy, intimacy....is not your journey toward my heart, but intimacy is you. being still. and allowing me to come to you...take down your walls and trust in me, I created you so you could be...vulnerable, weak & transparent...the pieces of you that you are so desperately trying hide are the pieces my hands long to hold...still your spirit, my daughter...until you join me in the heavens...I choose you as my throne
And in a swift moment I’m in your arms...the warmth of your hands resting on mine, knowing you’ve seen me all along...your heart beats creates my heart beat, your breath creates my breath...
Welcome home daddy...welcome home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home