8.08.2006

the journey.

Deeper and deeper and deeper...Deeper and deeper and deeper. On a journey...to the father...to a place where I can abide...where I breath in you...so desperately desiring your presence...I'm abandoned to you...I could spend forever staring in your eyes, being lost in the beauty of your gaze...going deeper and deeper and deeper...through the eyes of beauty into your blazing heart of fire, I'm consumed...I'm consumed by you...so I go lower still, lower still til' my thirsty lips touch the wears of your feet and I cry...I need more I need more I need more...
and You smile. and you say...
come, come my child...come...
I baptize you in my water...With your soft, mighty hand, you hold my tear-stained cheek as your springs of living water rush my body...yet still, even in the fullness of your river, my heart cries for more...deeper and deeper and deeper...you take my hand in yours...
and You smile. and You say...
I baptize you with the wind of my spirit...and we take flight, going higher yet deeper. higher yet deeper...fly with my spirit, you whisper...fly with my spirit, you whisper...can i trust you to fly with me...no matter the height, no matter the depth, can i trust you to fly with me...
Undone at your feet, daddy, I want to live forever inside of your presence, thinking your thoughts, dreaming your dreams, breathing your breaths...and i will fly forever with you...the destination is of no importance, as long as the wind giving me height is the wind of your spirit...oh, jesus...oh, sweet jesus...can i have more..just a little more...another little taste of more of you...
and You smile. a little bigger
and You say. a little louder
If you're sure, Mallory, you want more...I see your "yes" heart Mallory...and with the springs of my living water and the winds of my holy spirit, you need life. You must have life...and life comes from the maker, comes from the creator, comes from the core of the Father...the heart. the heart. the heart.
So gaze deep. Gaze deep. Deep in the eyes of Jesus.
And feel the heat...it will begin to rise...as you see the flames rising...from the fire of my heart...
And I baptize you, I baptize you, I baptize you...with the fire of my heart...

Living immersed in his presence.
Flying in the winds of his Spirit.
Allowing the fire in his heart become the fire in yours.

A journey complete, Yet a journey just begun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home