11.22.2005

another roller coaster of a day

I had an amazing time with the Lord yesterday...I dove into an awesome time of worship where I simply got on my face with Jesus. I am in a situation where, really, I am helpless...I've gone too far that I can't deny where I am. I can't turn back...but I'm sure not taking a step forward. I can only BE. I can be where I am, feeling what I am feeling, knowing that at this point, I really can't guard my own heart...it is in the hands of my KING. I am fallible. He is not. I will fail. He will not. I can ask for the desires of my heart and be willing, if I am led, to go forward inch by inch.

Cila and I went to pray for Mary, a lady from our church who has a really bad back. We began to pray for her wile she was laying in her bed when the Lord started to do something really cool...He moved our attention to her son, a 25-year-old man standing shyly by the door. We got some cool words for him and began to see some sort of movement happening between the mom and son. We just began to glorify God, tell some testimonies and rejoice in the healing power of Jesus. It was awesome...she called us about 20 minutes after we left to tell us that she felt major spiritual breakthrough that she and her husband had been praying for....it was totally right on bc we felt a major shift in the atmosphere as we were wrapping up.

In all situations, GOD IS FAITHFUL! HE IS GOOD! HE IS GOOD! HE IS STEADY! HE IS CONSTANT! HE IS THE GIVER OF PEACE!
GIVE HIM PEACE, JESUS! GIVE HIM PEACE! BE THE LIGHT AT HIS FEET THAT GIVES HIM THE CONFIDENCE TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP, NOT WORRYING ABOUT WILL HAPPEN. THANK YOU JESUS!! YOU ARE SO FAITHFUL! YOU KNOW THE BEST FOR OUR LIVES AND WILL NEVER LET US SETTLE. THANK YOU PAPA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home