11.07.2005

all i want.

I listened to a friend of mine preach tonight about revival...he's a great man, good friend, extremely dear to my heart. He talked about how our generation was called to revival and we would see things greater than we could even imagine...and granted, I want to be fertile soil, willing and wanting to receive all He has...but to be honest, I'm not after the power. I'm not after walking with ridiculous amounts of annointing...because even though Jesus walked with them, you can walk in power and anointing but not look, smell, or feel anything like Jesus...but I'm after the heart of God. I'm after living in such an intimate place in the heart of my daddy that I can't move, think, sleep, or dream away from His heart...and when I am in that place, the power and annointing follows...

I've lived in a land where revival is flowing like milk and honey...people are getting saved, healed and delivered by the hundreds...and its awesome. But what amazes me more and completely wrecks me for life...is watching lives change as they receive the revelation of the love and goodness of God. They choose to BELIEVE and walk in FAITH--and heaven resides on Earth.

I am after ONE THING: to live in such an intimate place with my daddy that His heart overflows through mine in every moment, allowing his love and goodness to flow through my veins and into the atmosphere.

I want this revelation of the "now" to continue to change my life...I do not want to live off of "high" from testimonies of what happened yesterday and the hopes of what could happen tomorrow....I want to live IN the present, finding the Jesus in every moment, knowing the reality of WHO HE IS and WHAT HE IS DOING.

Do I know the key to revival???? Yes, I do. The key to revival is KNOWING the NOW.

Right, Cila?

1 Comments:

Blogger priscilla said...

girl you are right on! uhh I love it, it makes me shutter in my bones when I am in truth like that, a constant flow of Jesus it is amazing what living in the now can do for you!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home