11.02.2005

I DONT KNOW.

Although in my last post, I talked about how strong I am....I'm not sure I'm strong enough for this one.

Love. Even the journey there...is terrifying.
Absolutely terrifying
Knowing when to take a chance and when to begin the process of convincing yourself that you've just convinced yourself of everything you're currently thinking...the lines are fuzzy. Two of my friends from the UK once told me..."Mallory, falling in love feels so similar to the feelings you have when God is telling you something." So true. So true.
I'm not scared of love at all. I trust love more than any other "thing" in my life...I mean, why wouldn't I? Love is God's speciality; it's what he's best at. Why would I be scared of love? If anything, I want love at his purest core, after all, perfect love casts out all fear...right?
So what is it...what is it that scares me so deeply? I'm not sure really, but I know it has something to do with the journey....the journey we are forced to make when our hearts start to churn and our feelings are provoked. Beginning that journey is indeed a risk...what if you start the journey alone? What if no one follows you....what if you decide the risk is worth it...and the other person doesn't...it's a risk. It is.

Am I willing?....I don't know. I just don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home