10.31.2005

Secret #1. things that make me gag.

I'm a strong woman. I am...Can handle more than most, I'd say...thick skinned. But there are some things...not a lot, just a few...that really disgust me. EEgggh. Makes me gag...for example...

toothpicks. I HATE toothpicks. I cannot imagine too many things worse...ever seen that movie Uncle Buck? Ok, I saw it a few times as a kid but a scene of that movie has stuck with me and will forever haunt me..Buck's friend is sitting at the bowling alley with a nasty toothpick in his mouth, gazing disgustingly at Buck's niece...so now, everytime I see a man with a toothpick, I want to gag...

nasty. mushy, squishy.-why even allow these words to be in the dictionary....eeeggguggghh.

smushed french fries on the floor---memories I'd rather forget from jr. high school when I fell and my face landed on a smushed french fry on the caf floor. terrible.

olives.

mayonaise. I was at a church camp when i was 15 when there was a lice breakout...so we had to soak our hair in mayonaise. Its been ruined for me ever since.

Ok, I'm already getting grossed out, so I should stop there.
Just thought I'd share a few untold secrets....so there ya go.

1 Comments:

Blogger priscilla said...

I absolutely love you! I love it!

HEY MALLORY IT IS NOWWWW!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home