1.21.2006

the reality of my heart.

Sitting at Portland Brew...

And as I come into this place
May all around me be erased
And I focus on your ways
May I lose myself in your embrace.

I need you more
More than words can say
I need to see your face.
I need you more
More than words can say
I need to see your face.

Jesus, I need you. I need to see your face and feel the warmth of your embrace. As long as I can live in your presence and reside in your heart, I'll do anything. I'll go anywhere. Jesus, one glimpse of your eyes, one touch of your hands, one gaze into your heart isn't enough...I want all of you, papa. I've never experienced the longing and overwhelming desire I feel when I think of you. It's as if I've hit a wall of bricks and my feet can go no further until I have more...so I stop.

I stop and my face meets the dirt as the reality of the desperation and the hunger I have for you overtakes my very being. Oh, sweet Jesus. You are so good. You are so sweet. You are so lovely. More and more and more and more and more...of you. The words of my heart are poetry to you, my sweet love. Walking with your eyes, Jesus, has changed my life...but without the rest of you, I can do nothing.

Tears stream down my cheeks
As your goodness draws me near
To a place of love and mercy
And your face I see and your words I hear

Eyes locked on your yours
A gaze speaks a thousand words
As you whipser to me the secrets
That your heart longs for us to know

You are good so I am good
You are strong so I am strong
You are love so I am love
You were sick so I am healed
You were captured so I could be free
You died...so I could have LIFE. ABUNDANTLY!

So I receive...I receive...I receive...all you have for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger -Kathrine Kunde- said...

Hi Mallory beautiful!!
...It really is such a purity and realness in everything you write. IIt`s almost like I can hear you speak/pray these words...=)
I miss you girlie...!!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home