1.08.2006

Unspeakable.

Silence preceeds my words and thoughts as what happened today lessens any mutter or thought insufficient. Even now, tears streaming down my face, I am undone. wrecked.

Jesus, I am asking for the nations. I am crying out for the Islamic peoples. I see them. I will not pass them by. Not one. I will see them as you do, stand for them as you do. Just one. Just one. Thats all it takes.

"Mallory. In the desert of Islam, wellsprings of life are waiting to be found. Do not pass them by. All it will take is one. One wellspring will become a river that will bring life and restoration to the land (Islam). Just one."

With a blink of my eye I am looking into their eyes. Eyes of a people group that is lost in deception but has captured the heart of my papa. I have chosen to live a life in the secret place and to reside in his heart...Walking lower still.

Mallory. If you choose to live here you must feel the pain as well as the joy. You must be responsible for my heart. Protect it.

Yes Papa. I will protect it with everything I am. I will stand guard.

He who dwells in the secret place of the most high will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home