2.05.2006

What an interesting weekend. It's Sunday morning...and something is happening. I'm not sure what it is. I woke up early today. Not sure why. No real need to pray...it was almost like God was saying "just remember this moment." So, ok, I'll remember.

Mark has been gone all weekend in Tulsa. Comes home today around 1. I can't wait. It's hard when he's gone...especially without a phone. It's like my best friend isn't here and those stupid things I tell him daily just go without being told. Like a little piece of me can't really move until I talk to him...and when I don't, it's just weird. I can't help but wonder what life will look like. Such similar hearts , similar dreams. Two people that are wholly given to laying down their lives to serve our sweet King. What does that look like with us? How long will Mark be doing the band thing? How long will I be working at a publication? How long will Nashville be our home...or at least where we live, anyway. I don't know. But there is one thing I DO know...

I am so freakin' cool. I'm amazing. I mean, come on. Look at me. I am a woman in the fullness of God. Wanna know why? I am proud to be who I am. I have reached the point of no return when it comes to following Jesus...but I am stable. I carry a weight of stability yet the flexibility to pack up in a day and move to Saudi. I love unconditionally and am convinced the only place to live is in the "now." My heart beats for the Muslims and have poured myself into studying international politics so I can have the tools I need to carry out whatever He wants from me. I will do everything I can to never make a decision out of fear, although the one area I need more freedom in is allowing myself to be vulnerable. Gosh. Isn't it unbelieveable. Mark, do even KNOW how freakin blessed you are?!??!?!

Haha. Own yourself. I'm learning how.

I have an amazing friend...she is truly an inspiration in my life. I've missed her and spending time with her has been....well, amazing. And she carries the same "coolness" as I. When we get together...man, just break out the winter coats and mittens cause you're gonna feel the breeze....ahhahahHAHAHAHHAhahaha. Ok, and with that, I'll go.

Mark, hurry home. I miss your beautiful face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home