2.11.2006

I FEEL AMAZING!

So, this is the jazz. God is soooo good. So good! The deeper I go into Him, the more amazing revelations I discover...
Dude, ok, so get this. Women, especially me, are often bombarded by "not enoughs." i.e.- not pretty enough, not funny enough, not entertaining enough, not cool enough (well, i've not had that problem because I have long discovered the river of coolness tha flows from my very essence..haha). I'm sure men struggle with this too but I won't even attempt to go there since my lack of undestanding of men steadily decreases, as does my interest. So, check it out.
Here's God, right? God has a variety of characteristics...he's loving, he's righteous, he's jealous for his kids, he's a healer, he gives joy when we're down, he gives mercy every day, and the list goes on! God has these "constants" inside of us and it's our job to draw them out of Him. Most people get saved by the "fear of God" and have this misunderstanding that God is just this big, mean 'being" who kept them from hell. But as they go deeper into God they discover "oh, he's nice..oh, he's GOOD....oh, he's so jealous for me....wow, he's full of so much mercy." Well, if we are created in His image, right, that same deal goes with us...THERE IS NO LACK! EVER! AT ALL! I got this yesterday and since then, I've just asked Papa "Papa, tell me more about myself!!!!" Haha, its amazing! It's like I'm on this new journey of self-discovery when I'm realizing that I am totally enough! And I'm real! I have always had this fear of people thinking i was fake. Always. It's been like a barrier keeping me from living in freedom. But embracing and owning who you are is life-altering because you're allowing all thats lives inside to live on the outside! And you love it! And you embrace it! And you know that YOU ARE GOOD! YOU ARE GOOD!

Important things I must remember from the last 3 days of my life:
1. I am amazing.
2. I got free of this nasty bug-looking thing and it was sooo freakin cool bc I'm convinced it started this "me" revelation! haha!
3. Doubt is NOT of God but a fruit of fear.
4. God fulfills dreams not worst fears.
5. God desires to pour restoration on his kids...we just have to ask & receive.
6. The only way to live life, especially a life of relationships, is through complete vulnerability and transparency.
7. I'm amazing.

Cool. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home